We continue our conversation and expand our conversation into politics and being socially responsible. What do these things have to do with running a publishing business. We learn why print publications are so inefficient and why there is so much waste. Having Elephant Journal online only is very green not just in philosophy put in practicality. Waylon comes from an interesting background, loves what he does, and is the real deal.
Here are a few things we talked about:
- Waylon shared with us how he almost lost everything
- How the publication makes money now
- what are the top 6 things we need to do to become green
- Taco Bell’s meat issues
- Plastic islands in the Pacific
- How Waylon almost lost everything moving online
- Buying recycled clothings
- Interviewing Deepak Chopra
So as you can see, our conversation went all over the place. A fun conversation with our friend Waylon from Boulder. Learn more about Waylon on their website www.elephantjournal.com. Thanks Waylon for spending time with us, sharing your business and your life, and being patient with us.